Monday, April 26, 2010

Bump On Right Sternocleidomastoid Muscle

The portrait: a dramaturgy of oral ... follow



Who is La Bruyere?




"Style is the man himself"


Portrait of Arrias (p.328)

Arrias has read everything, has seen it all, he wants to persuade and is a man universal, and it provides for such: he likes to feel better to be silent or appear to ignore something. It speaks to the table with a big of a northern court: he speaks, and removes those who would say what they know and it is moving in this remote region as if was born, he discourses of the manners of this court, women of the country, its laws and customs, he recites stories that have arrived there, he finds pleasing, and he laughed until the first burst. Someone dares to contradict him, and he clearly proves he says things that are not true. Arrias be troubled, caught fire on the contrary against the switch "I'm progressing," he said, I do not say anything until I know the original: I learned Sethon, Ambassador of France in this court, returning to Paris for a few days, I know colloquially , I asked hard, and who hid me under any circumstances. " He resumed the thread of his narrative with more confidence than he had begun, when the invited said: "It Sethon to whom you speak, himself, who arrives from his embassy."

=> correction duty invention: "I recognize (and I refuse to recognize) in excess ..."

www.tempoedialectique.blogspot.com

Jean de La Bruyere by Nicolas de Largilliere


0 comments:

Post a Comment