I asked for Paulette Mag few weeks ago and here is the result! The photos are online! 'll see!
/ I Posed for Paulette Mag FEW weeks ago and here's the beautiful reasult! Go see the pictures, they're online! /
Photo Alexander Tabast e
Artistic Director, Irene Olczak
Styling, Ludivine Ifergan and Magali Forey
Makeup / Hair, Akito Teramoto
Also I was photographed there by my little Diane looooonngtemps Sagnier during our summer magic, here are some photos:
and finally the good news (!) is that it speaks to me in the occasional fashion magazine PUBLIC LOOK (ouééééé: ')) *
He is currently on newsstands, and this until the end of January! *
/ And finally The good news is that I am in Public Look magazine (which is a Special fashion edition for Public Magazine) /
add me on facebook
like my page
xx,
0 comments:
Post a Comment