Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fan Cheer Items Homemade




love is to suffer, but suffer by being loved, is being tortured



coeur



Love, c is finding its wealth outside of itself


coeur


Aime as if one day you were hated, hated as if one day you had to love


coeur


Love is a word that & rsquo and he must live


coeur


Love? yes suffer? then it is impossible for me not because I can not love without suffering ...


coeur


Loving someone means giving importance to its own eyes, help him believe in himself


coeur


love so strong that I love you you, feel my heart is hurting me when you are there the most beautiful pain

coeur


love a person's appearance is like loving a book for its binding

coeur



love a being is to make it transparent



coeur



Love flew heart glued, friendship found



coeur



Love rhymes with forever, happiness is synonymous with heart



coeur


After spending my time dreaming of you and think of you, I want the past with you


coeur


What is the verb to love the person you love can not combine


coeur


Today I am happy and guess why ? because I'm in love, in love with you


coeur


To a friend we say all, a love we give any


coeur


With a rose thorn, I open my veins and with my blood, I write you I love you

coeur




I want to love you in my blood, my flesh, love up 'to love beyond the light



coeur



I was so close to it as I near the other Cold



coeur



I lost all the time I spent without love



coeur



Like the French, like English, but one I liked best ; re is yours




coeur




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment