This pain will only invade me in my life if I do not see you back ...
That night I had a dream, I dreamed the snow was burning, the fire melted, I dreamed impossible. I dreamed that you loved
Those who love do not judge
Every kiss is a flower, whose root is the heart
How love but do not say how many are loved but do not know?
How many times will you look up to glimpse the sky before? And how long will my heart does beat your sense before you comment last?
How many people stay with someone they do not like to escape loneliness?
Since love is blind, it is very important to reach
Since fish have fins for swimming, such as butterflies have wings to fly, I
me a heart to worship you
In this world does not love color, yet profoundly détint yours on my body
In the thrill of a huge kiss, loyalty breeds trust, trust the food of love, love nourishes the heart
In your tears you saw me disappear inside your heart you made me come back ...
In all worldly things, only love grows when it is shared
From love to friendship, there is the distance of a kiss
Furs and jewelry can never match the I love you a man who looks me in the eyes, to pronounce
I think of you only once a day but it lasts 24 hours
I can not see your silhouette, so at least I still have my dreams
I'm Hugo to write to you not the big words, I am neither Verlaine to write you poems but I stayed myself to tell you that I love you
I do not want gifts or flowers, or promise, only the gift of your heart
I dare not look at me, because I know I could never contemplate you ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment