In my tears I made an ocean in which I drowned all those who have separated
last 5 years over, every day I see her and still believe the show for the first time
God created the night so I can dream about you
Provide friendship who wants to love is to give bread to dying of thirst
Say him that I no longer love her, tell her I do not want to see, but did not say I told you crying
She did not like the life he did not like death, she lived for him, he died for it
In love, there's the beginnings that are enjoyable, that's why we enjoy repeat often
In love there is no more terrible disaster with the death of imagination
In love, young people pay for that there are the old for what they do not
In love, indifference is worse than hatred
Between you and me more space there is less I breathe
In your absence I never stay at the threshold of myself because inside it's too dark
Being away from you hurts me but you see me with another die
Must be a singer to scream his happiness?
Must be a flower in your heart to read? Or just be for you or even youThat I love you?
He has blue eyes like the ocean, so why not help me if I can not drown stop loving
It is nice to be someone important but it is more important to be a good person
I see 1000, I know 100, I enjoy 10, I love one, you
I think of you, I dream to be with you but you filled my heart with joy!
I loved you in a second but I do not love you one second
c I love you ' is the pen that writes to you and my heart says you
every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow
0 comments:
Post a Comment