love is to suffer, but suffer by being loved, is being tortured
love is to find his wealth outside of itself
Aime as if one day you were hated, hated as if one day you had to love
Love is a word that he must live
Love? yes suffer? then it is impossible for me not because I can not love without suffering ...
Loving someone means giving importance to his own eyes, help him believe in himself
love so strong that I love you you, feel my heart is hurting me when you're around the most beautiful pain
love a person's appearance is like loving a book for its binding
love a being is to make it transparent
Love flew, glued heart, friendship found
rhymes with Love always, happiness is synonymous with heart
After , s have spent my time dreaming of you and think of you, I want the past with you
What is the verb like if someone you love can not combine
Today I am happy and guess why? because I'm in love, in love with you
To a friend we say all, a love we give any
With a rose thorn, I open my veins and my blood, I write you I love you
There is only one remedy for love: love more
It I have long wanted to tell you I love you, but in my eyes, you should have read
There are only bad luck to N'E not be loved, there is misfortune in not loving
I love your eyes but I prefer mine because without them I do not see you
1
0 comments:
Post a Comment