This whole love so alive still sunny and everything is yours is mine
This pain will just come over me in my life if I do not see you back ...
Last night I had a dream I dreamed the snow was burning, the fire melted, I dreamed of the impossible. I dreamed that you loved
Those who love do not judge
Every kiss is a flower, whose root is the heart
How love but do not say how many are loved but not know?
How many times will you look up to glimpse the sky before? And how long will my heart does beat your sense before you comment last?
How many people stay with someone they dislike
to escape loneliness?
Since love is blind, it is very important to reach
Since fish have fins for swimming, such as butterflies have wings to fly, I
me a heart to worship you
In this world love has no color, yet yours détint deeply on my body
In the thrill of a huge kiss, loyalty breeds trust, trust the food of love, love nourishes the heart
In your tears you saw me disappear inside your heart you made me come back ...
In all worldly things, only love grows when shared
From love to friendship, there is the distance of a kiss
I dreamed that the sun was freezing, I dreamed the snow was burning, I dreamed of the impossible I dreamed that you loved me ...
I have everything except you, since you are nothing at all and that I did not
I do not care about anything except you, then nothing since you're all
I do not belong in this world, then I do one from your heart
I think of you on two occasions:
When my eyes are open and when closed
0 comments:
Post a Comment