love is to suffer, but suffer by being loved, is being tortured
love is to find his wealth outside of itself
Aime as if one day you were hated, hated as if one day you was to love
Love is a word that he must live
Love? yes suffer? then it is impossible for me not because I can not love without suffering ...
Loving someone means giving importance to his own eyes, help him believe in himself
love so strong that I love you you is feel my heart hurt me when you're around the most beautiful pain
love a person's appearance is like loving a book for its binding
love a being is to make it transparent
Love flew heart glued , found friendship
Love rhymes with forever, happiness is synonymous with heart
After spending my time re ; worm you and think of you, I want the past with you
What is the verb to love the person you love does can combine
Today I am happy and guess why? because I'm in love, in love with you
To a friend we say all, a love we give any
should never apologize for showing his feelings as the truth comes from the heart
There is no love there are only proofs of love
There is no love that resists to absence.
It is not six or seven wonders in the world, there is only one love
There is only one kind of love,
but there are a thousand different copies
0 comments:
Post a Comment