Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wallpapet Of Babita In Tarak Mehata



What is to like if you always end up losing it we love

coeur


What does the word love without someone to join

coeur


Many people like to say no and many others are loved without knowing


coeur


It takes a minute to notice someone, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love, but a lifetime to forget


coeur


He who loves does not forgive easily!


coeur


Whoever likes to think of anything they have been denied when he was already almost any given


coeur


What the mind sees, the heart feels


coeur


What the eyes can see and ears to listen, is nothing compared to what the heart can feel


coeur


What amazes, astounds once, but what is admirable is increasingly admired


coeur


What is admirable in love is that by dealing with each other, yet we take care of itself


coeur


This is not to lead you in boat capsize but you make me heart!


coeur


This is not what is beautiful but we love what we love is beautiful


coeur


Stop loving you is like crying without tears, or scream in silence is impossible

coeur


is watching the sky that I realized I was nothing; is looking at you I knew you were everything


coeur


It forgive the word that sustains the verb love

coeur




I want to love you in my blood, my flesh, love to love beyond the light



coeur



J 'I was so close to him that I am cold near the others



coeur



I lost all the time I past without loving



coeur



Like the French, like English, but one I prefer is yours




coeur



I him a minute to love you, I'll forever to forget


coeur




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment