Saturday, June 12, 2010

Barbie Princess Scraps



I'll desperately

since my childhood. You are the sun I wait
To immortalize my existence.

My whole being
call Thee and tends towards you.
I do not know how you persuade
to deign to come to me.

You haunt my nights,
My poems and prayers.
Every day of my life
I watch your light.

I met so many faces
Where I thought I finally hold you.
But it was only a mirage
Venus play, steal, lie.

I'm not the world's way.
I always believe in you, O Love.
You're the one great, true and eternal good.
I own you and worship you forever.

Deign to grant my wish: Let me
to love and be loved,
To live like God, to live happy,
To live for real, live forever ...


The man of my life

The man of my life is perfect.

I love her more than my entire life.

It is the only thing I know.
My soul lives only for him.

With him I have everything I want:
He gives me wealth, strength and joy.
near him my heart is happy.
I fear nothing in his arms.

He accompanies me everywhere.
I'm never lonely.
It fills me with His love.
He is my universe.
When I
concerns and cockroaches
He always finds a solution.
For me it is a shield, a bulwark.
I can count on him anytime.

If other lovers eventually betray
Or be vanquished by death.
Our love lives only to smile.
Forever he will live again.

man of my life is immortal.
Infinite is his love.
His name Emmanuel.
We are united forever.


LOVE THAT YOU HAVE LOOKED

My heart wants to celebrate with you the joy

I found the love that you tried so!

I forever : It is the only truth.
Love you dream is near you.

The love I sing to you alone Today Is
unconditionally loyal and generous.
He is almighty and merciful.
is the greatest love, the only infinite.

This love is rich, you have everything with him.
This love is hello: He gave you life.
This love is the pathway to paradise.

This love is not far. It is close to your heart.
This love is not vain. It will be your happiness.
This endless love, is Jesus your savior.


A kiss

of you My day was a nightmare

My sun has turned black

The whole world stands against me ...

Just one kiss from you
And I see life in pink
I forget my hours gloomy ...

When your lips graze
My eyes tear
my mouth or my breasts,

I do not feel anything except the feeling
caramel
To be in seventh heaven

And the rise of the fire, desire
delicious
To make you love

night, the day my Made
law, my faith, my joy,
A kiss from you!


Travel

love the winter we will go in a little pink car

With blue cushions.

We will be well. A nest of mad kisses lies
In each soft corner.

You will close your eyes, see not, through the glass, pulling faces
evening shadows
Those snarling monsters, a population
Of black devils and black wolves.

Then you'll feel your cheek scratched
... A little kiss, like a mad spider, Will run
neck

... And you'll say: "Look!", Tilting the head,
And we will take time to find this beast
Who travels a lot ...


love to madness

I'm lost, you see, I'm

drowned

flooded with love
I do not know if I live, if I eat
,
if I breathe, I mean if
;
I know I t love.


fragrance

love You, so beautiful,

Who under the sun spark

Along the river out your umbrella, then
heat under the arbor,
Envelope your body to swallow.
Your perfume-like Chanel,
caress your breasts on the lace blouse
This flannel
Your eyes suddenly sparkle,
I see you staggering,
is carnal pleasure,
It thee I dedicate this poem.





0 comments:

Post a Comment