Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free 2nd Birthday Verses



Be available whenever c ' is possible.

Give what you can, without waiting for a return. Hunting indifference, keep bleeding heart,
When he must choose, do it with love ...

Tell the truth, when must know that the.
Knowing the price of tears, soothe a soul under stress,
Support its neighbors if they have more jobs!
Keeping a new heart, even when it is worn ...

Love:

is a rosebud
fragile and fragrant
What no one dares to touch,
For fear of spoiling. An angel hair

In a velvet dress
Fragile and helpless
who grew up one day

Love:

is a scent of a woman,
Weird,
A look that inflames
A voice that gets you!

Need caresses,
A world of softness, tenderness
A thirst
Whether sharing your soul mate,
Before the age
Do either go
Show your affection
Every moment of the day

Love:

is sing and dance
breath and feel, hug and rock

Forget cursing

Watch sunset
Hear the sound of waves
View hovering in the sky
birds up there on

Climbing
mountains and rolling in the grass in our campaigns
Feel
The smell of fresh earth

Love:

protect life is one
Living for the other
Share joys, worries
Fighting alongside


When I

When I meet by chance

your eyes And I read a whole book of love, In my heart

I feel beat a wonderful air
What I want to sing forever.

When you smile my way, you me
By far my hand, I see pink
lifetime!
I no longer fear the next day.

When you tell me I'm beautiful,
Forever your soul will be mine, I feel
be immortal
In your heart, I am a queen!

When in my doubts, I hear you whisper
Me courage and hope, You give me strength
and reason
And under my feet dance to victory!

When in my problems, I have your arms
You defend myself against the world,
I'm not afraid anymore with you because your love
does not betray me!

When the evening you're going nowhere, I watch you from
silently
You turn a little further ...
In your love I put my trust.

When you miss me in your distress,
In your dreams, you remember my poems, I feel
larger than a goddess!
I'm happy when you love me ...


My Angel

Adored You are my oxygen,

You are the joy that I walk,

The strength that breaks my chains,
The indispensable that runs through my veins.

You are the object of my existence,
The angel of pure innocence, benevolence
My Star,
more than a hope and an opportunity.

You're my melody,
The sweetness of my nights,
The colors of my life,
Happiness to infinity.


My heart

At dawn there in your presence, there

to your smile,

overflowing with warmth. Days and nights
resounds thy name.
I need one thing ...
is you.
I just felt like,
c'est de toujours t'avoir
près de moi...
Sans toi mon cœur fuit.


Amour pour toujours

Un amour pour toujours,

là ou on devient sourd,

et que l'on aime sans retour ...

L'amour pour toujours,
celui qu'on aime sans retour,
celui pour qui on donnerait ça vie,
sans compter les jours ou on lui dit oui ...

Cet amour qui va plus loin que les frontières,
là ou l'amour est sincère,
là ou l'amour est infini,
là ou il dure toute la vie ...

Il existe vraiment,
mais il faut le temps,
et attendre patiemment,
le bon moment ...

Then the day he arrives we must give everything,
his heart his love for eternity, and never doubt
neither let go, otherwise we
no longer feels love and abandon ...


Love for Life

love someone all his life,

is not a beautiful utopia, but a reality

, finding
be like ...

love a day
love forever,
to give 200%
singing his feelings ...

Giving his heart
which is filled with happiness,
that we love,
and show you sow,
this beautiful love
not for a day
but still ...


Thanks my love

Thanks to you my heart

I saw such happiness

Filled in all respects
You answer all my needs

Each of your smiles
Reminds me as I am privileged
What I heard is all
my desires To have you finally found

To thee I owe all my
moments of joy
You make my heart beat
And your warmth surrounds me

Thanks for being so exceptional
OF embellish it with my daily life
Every moment I thank God for having you
From

husband I love you so much
You, the love of my heart
You know I adore you
And more every hour!





0 comments:

Post a Comment