Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taxi License In Raleigh Nc



I love you quotes



"I love you, that is to say that I love in you the difference that keeps us from being different. "
Roger Judrin

" Doubtless you do not love me like I love you, I know how you deceive me in the extreme. "
Paul Verlaine

" I love you for your wisdom that is not mine For health I love you against all that is illusion To heart immortal I do not own. "
Rosamond Gerard

" I love you for all the women that I have not known I love you for every time I have not lived. "
Paul Eluard

" I love you, that is to say that I love in you the difference that keeps us from being different. "
Roger Judrin

" Since I love you, my loneliness begins to throw you. "
Jean Giraudoux

" I love you I love you to love for every woman that I dislike. "
Paul Eluard

" Saying I love you to someone is perhaps the supreme human prayer. " Georges Dor

" She said I love you and I said I love you! She always said and I always said! "
Victor Hugo

"It's because you differ from me that I love you, I hate in you that which is different from me. "
Andre Gide

" There are so many different ways to say "I love you" and speak of love in the songs. "
Celine Dion

0 comments:

Post a Comment