Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best Bang For Your Buck Hd Camcorder



Love is so beautiful

is a nice gift, life is love, and
it every day ...

When a man loves his sweetheart,
he repeats throughout the year, we would
for her folly,
and one day you say yes ...

For her it would do, it becomes even
crazy
she knows she has our heart,
and is the only fill us with a perfect happiness ...

She knows how much we love him,
and how it is sown, it
screaming around us our love for this beautiful
every day ...


I love you to infinity

I've sacrificed on the altar of reason

And your screams still echo of despair. I love your

imprisoned and your passion
In my heart this morning, crying our history.

I dressed my nights pallor sidereal
And my heart imprisoned for no more suffering.
I condemned the lacrimal canal water
To dam the tears came to die

And now I wander

on the bridge of my ideals
In search of my dreams of light
I have drowned in a deluge of words
Not to see these lights shine ephemeral.

You run under my skin like the wave of a stream,
You are the scum that washes up on my love and kisses
put my thoughts in shreds
For the ellipsis of a present too heavy
Yet


I know that beyond the absence and silence
A word, a smile, a voice, music
rekindle in us those crazy shine
When love was counted in fantastic moments.

You know that your happiness is at hand,
it enough for you to hunt the gray in your life
To see the sun each day, every morning
Fill your home with smiles, poetry.

I love you to infinity.


My love forever.

In another life I dream so pretty,

My love my lifelong passion.

Spend the weeks pass,
Days which appear for years.
summers, years ... an eternity,
was my life before I met you. But since
like a thunderbolt,
There you who live under a different roof,
Far from me, but that brings me happiness,
Softness, tenderness, love and joy.
I saw something extraordinary,
Moments coming out of the ordinary,
without respite, without rest, quite the contrary.
Ho ... I'm happy
these tender hearts beat for two.


Happiness

When everything stops, the joy disappears

Knowing that nothing would

Not even the words of those to whom we wish
The heart little by little off ...

The joy that file and that flies
Shot by these words
greater the desire to love anything
I'm not really me ...

The memory that are so hard
marks on my body all blades
The ghost that haunts me day and night
But who fled ...

I'm a bit lost, just inconsolable
All these memories forever unbreakable
My heart that closes leaving wounds
From hatred, anger without cure ...


I never forget you

I will never forget ...

Your voice ...

Your face ...
I will never forget your heart your beauty ...
And the love that you brought me.
You gave me the best of your soul ... Te
have I made good?
Here's a question that will never answer,
For today, you're gone ...
But you left,
Your heart in my generosity
Your voice in my word,
Your eyes in my eyes,
Your soul in my body ...
Thanks to you, I live in a land of sad you left ...
While you rest among the angels.
you expect?




Love Love can be scary,

can cry.

He is such a big word in a lifetime.
It can change everything, can do anything
switch,
And can destroy everything.
It is sometimes hard to find
,
and especially to keep.
Without that nothing can separate.
But one day, if it hits your doorstep has
,
know welcome with open arms,
and let your heart guide you,
because he alone can decide.


Amoureuse

I was in love before even you admit

I was under your spell before you even look at you I've desired

the day, to me, you came
I wanted to be in your arms the day I saw you

Amoureuse the depths of my being
In my silence I cry I love you
And the love I'm born
me hear a word ditto

You are the moon that lights my nights
You are the star that makes wonderful
My sun gives me life
You're my man, my precious stone.

Each word is a gem
Every look a unique gift
And I can not get tired
In our world so magical


Ultimate confidence

I must confess

All the passion that I will You are now dedicated
ds
all my desires And you're the only one that knows me shudder. I would like


To revive your party I will be
so happy with you ...
But you ... you do not see it like that.

We can not betray our friendship
But our hearts so often entwined
make me doubt what binds us ...
Is this a friendship or a love hidden deep?
Maybe it's for life
Or just a tender moment with our 2 bodies sought ...

If I steal a kiss That could ruin everything

But a moment in your arms
Could I be right?

This love will remain silent
And I should have patience
What do I feel so intense
Converts ultimate confidence.




1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment