Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feet Samantha Anderson



I wrote a letter yesterday

J ' I try to speak

But I could not find the words
It's so hard to achieve
What has really finish
I wonder why you leave me

I do not hide my sadness
You left me like that
But I do not forget
My heart still beats for you
And my feelings never change

I can not forget those words you told me to continue my life

And that whatever happens you'll always be with me
But sooner or later you will realize you love like
That you will not get twice
So open your eyes And look what
could be two
And come back to me My love




all started when our eyes met,

You flipped my heart, you did it capsized.

A wind of love made me lose my head
Our History is not born to it stops.
Our love grows every day
I let go and close my heart and double-locked.

Everything becoming beautiful and wonderful
When I go drown myself in your eyes off.
Feelings were still ignored adds
must keep and never break them.
In your arms I go fly
In a world of soft and sweet.

The flame was lit in my eyes
the evening or our lips have touched. Today we
fate belongs to us alone
know how to take the same path.
My love for you is the greatest
I have no doubt about my feelings.

I love you.




I love you so If I had not, I do not know what I would do. For with you I have so much sweetness, so much love and happiness. You mean so many remarkable things. Thanks to you, my feelings know no bounds and my smiles will fade more. I love you so much. You're part of my every moment, whether you are near me or so far that I can touch you in thought and dream. It seems to me that you waited for everything. Now that you're here, I want you to know that I have never been so happy ...

I love you for your understanding and your love. You changed my life forever and how I contemplated the future. Thanks to you, I now have the courage to express what I feel. We shared thoughts that have brought us together forever. Our love is a gift that will last forever. Thank you, my love, to be part of my life ... and love me.

I love you so.




Tell me again, if we suspend time?

Silence Clepsydra, stop leaking

That void suspend this moment
In my heart I want to keep.
Keep me in your body so powerful
That this moment would never end.
Delight Extreme for the borders of pleasure
Where are we going your enthusiasm to this desire to love
Your passion takes me elsewhere
I have taken you still make me shudder ...
Make me feel your fiery heat
Thy body in the mine is happiness.
More, more, always more.
Interleaving love To keep our bodies
ecstasy, fruit of our efforts.


Me for you Me to You

My heart beats for yours

My voice sings to yours
My body burns for yours
My soul lives for yours

My body is shivering
Wrapped in your kiss How to silence my instincts

When I want to give me? You're both

beat my heart
Look, it vibrates for yours
Let us happiness
I love you, I belong to you.



Someday love Someday love

When the day
What a night you will not be a friend
I will cross my eyes your eyes
This will be too early if it was already late .

We can not talk because our eyes away
loaded. The time would stop abruptly

'll do it for a few moments?

The storm severely scold
But none of us will hear
We would be nothing we
And the world who cares


How?

How do you manage to love me again

How your heart and your body

Tremble in my presence they
As in Isfahan
room where we made love
For the first time?

How do you manage to find yet
This Marine student pull
Come sit by your side
And once you understand that it took place
in your life?

How do you want me to still
After my years of scorn and courtiers transvestites
After the mad love that I preferred
A passionate love that you offered me?

How do you say I love you
While Night comes endeuiller summer
How do you say that the
marble that covered the Earth where you would have been thrown
I'd come to bed
To sleep with you?





1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment