Saturday, June 12, 2010

How Do You Crush A Papilloma?



See your face for the first First time

eyes my heart in turmoil My eyes in your eyes there are only two of us
What a pleasant feeling!

hear your voice so grave and haunting
Suspended from your lips and get drunk with you
eyes closed and you can find
My god I'm already upset! Feel your

scent during the first kiss
The smell of your skin on my cheeks forever
Then your body tight against mine
Can one imagine for a moment longer secret!

Touching it could discover that reaching
our most intimate parts
Two souls willing
Chills and fever of fun, what fun!

Taste the forbidden fruit and the desire to grow
Feeling each other and play it
Until last when we can finally say
How good my love, it's good!


For the love of my life

In the dark, there's only you and me,

A beautiful moment of tenderness Where

mingle silence and hugs ... Your lips are close
gently
affect me and I leave stealth ...
Finally, the long kiss burning
Our bodies burning ignite,
In your arms, I become a woman,
And our members intertwine
Our bodies remain in the night ... Instant
always magical and endless
Where our people have formed a ...
The seconds are lost in time
Our bodies intertwine deeply
Until the finals,
Where is the total ecstasy


For you my husbands

You are the most beautiful of all husbands, one who adorns my

life

Who fills my head a thousand colors,
in my heart Even when everything is gray.
Your smile gives me happiness,
Your look is so pretty,
Who beat much stronger my heart, Your
world charm won me over.
I love your perfume and your gentleness,
I love you madly,
And I will love you until my last hour,
Until my last breath,
You'll always love
that upset my heart.


Those who love you ...

If someone wants to hurt you by telling you

offensive words

Remember what I say
and always keeps in mind.

For someone who makes you cry,
There are three that make you smile, And a smile
lasts very long,
whereas a tear only lasts a little while!

If someone says something cruel
Do not take it for you, You
as qualities
And so few defects. Also if someone


Works well with you,
Just think about those who love
and do not let it ruin your day.

Do not listen to one who hates the world
because you hate too
Behind the clouds there is a golden sun,
and a bright sky and blue!


LOVES ME

Love me Make me

The woman in your life
Today, one night, Just
both
That's all I want.
Love me. Let me

with fantasies of your life, Thousand
games banned
Caprices
love ... Whatever you want.
Love me.
Be my lover
The magnet madness
Desperate to his sweetheart.
I will make you a god
Today ... if you want.


I love you just

I was alone in the world when I crossed your path.

Like a sun in the night you lit up my life!

Au premier instant où tu as pris ma main,
Tout mon être et tout mon amour tu as conquis…

Quand je suis avec toi,
Quand je pense à toi,
Ma vie est plus belle…
Malgré mes problèmes,
Je souris quand même
Dès que je croise tes prunelles.

Par ta passion et ta tendresse,
Par tes baisers et tes caresses,
Tu as ressuscité mon cœur…
Tu as rallumé en moi
L’espérance et la foi
En la vie et au bonheur.

Elles disent que le prince charmant
N’existe que dans les romans.
Quand je te vois, je n’en crois rien.
Je suis heureuse et comblée
To have the chance to love you
And share your path ...




If I could If I could keep one thing in this world,

is you that I would.

You, the source of my happiness.
You, the reason for my existence.

If I could keep something from you, your face is
that I would.
Your face, the sunshine of my life;
Your face, the star of my night.

If I could keep one thing in your face, your eyes
is that I would.
Your eyes, my most precious treasures,
Your eyes, muse and the strength of my soul. If only

I could keep you
And beside you stay forever ... I would
more searching for paradise.
To be happy, your love is enough for me!




1 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment