Saturday, June 12, 2010

Manual Potterton Performa 28



My soul has a secret, my life's mystery

An everlasting love in a moment to read: Evil is hopeless, so I had to be silent, And
one that has done has never known anything.

Alas! I passed by her unnoticed
Always at his side and yet lonely;
And I did my time until the end of the earth,
daring to ask anything and have received nothing.

For her, though God has made sweet and tender,
It follows his way distraught and without hearing These murmurings of love
high on his feet.

At the austere duty devoutly faithful
She will say, reading these lines full of it:
"Who is this woman?" And do not understand!


At your fingertips

At your fingertips

My breath caresses touches a waltz tempo


Any thoughts disappear
At your fingertips
The wind scatters my face
A little salt on my eyes
your skin
At your fingertips
Opens Ocean
high tide between yesterday and tomorrow
I'm not a little sand still squeaks
The gesture of your hand quits
Each finger folded
On the nest palm
I cast gold dunes
asleep Open your hand
Each finger to the horizon
Only infinity
Air
A little salt dissolved
I
Last
tear-dried the sea breeze


Under the spell of your eyes

One look from you and I am passionate,

sailing into the depths of your eyes,

to this world of dreams and madness ... The
where our two hearts beat together
in unison to the rhythm of love ...


I dream of you my love

Days and nights pass.

You are there before me, I extend my hand

to touch you.
But she meets a vacuum.
I scream your name but I only hear the echo.
When I see you again, my sweet and tender pink?
My heart stretches and fades because of your absence.
You lit my life space of an evening.
You have raised the hope in my heart.
And here you go far, far away from me.
I'll see you one day? My
pink, queen of my dreams.
My love for you has not dried up.
time erases the marks even on the rocks.
But your memories I do not ever fade.
You are so ingrained in my heart.
Whether I open my eyes and I see you.
I close my eyes, I see you.
But where are you, princess charming?
I love you and love you again and again.


Love a Time

Without you, there is no eternal rest

Without you, my life is useless down here.

Without my oxygen, breathing becomes difficult
Without my inspiration, my pen becomes futile.

I do not want to lose you again
I do not want to imagine my life without you. So happy
What have you found
my heart is troubled.

You're my sweet drug to the wonders
As the sun rose are languishing.
A pearl of rain on my petals for
As fresh as the dew of a morning.

The sweetness of your hand on my cheek,
The warmth of your kisses on my neck,
overwhelm my heart every moment
And shiver my soul at all times.


A strong love

For several months,

And every day I think

much to you,
My sweet and tender love.

I think of the good times,
When we're together,
In these wonderful moments
Who we bind and unite us.

I remembered the pleasant sensation
When you're entwined in my arms,
What I perceive all vibrations
Of your body from head to toe.

All these details are inked in me
warm, deep in my memory,
It makes me more in love with you,
You who gives me strength and hope.

I love you for all that,
And for many other things,
I just love being with you,
At your side, I feel stronger.



Proof D'Amour

I would show you how much I love you.

You're so important to me Te

say otherwise than in words what I feel
Make you understand that basically nothing is more important than you

My love in your eyes I saw the real chips Sky
In your back I saw large wings
Your soul has revived mine
You're what was missing in my heart to beat

I want to write every night you
To put my love into words But
Eternity is not long enough
And the words fail me to tell all

If only I could give to you as much happiness
That you could offer me since the beginning of time
I'll give you endless
But for now all I have to offer you
is a little heat and a place in my heart!

I love you.





1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment