Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How Long Does It Take 2 Get Std Results




The largest collection of poems in world, our website presents the best love poems

if I must die poème d'amour
If I die, I want to die

eyes open To watch you, And

see in your eyes, A tear casting ,
I want to die with a smile,
Thinking that one day will be
finally met ...
For Life ...


Why?

I told him goodbye, hoping

him again, he went away


me to join his bike off there, I saw a car
,
traveling at full speed, I

screamed, you ahead and count returned
I've knocked on the lower side

few moments later ...

I found myself in your arms,
after the crash,
I felt your tears streaming down my
face
I had no weapons,
not to die at my age ...
You told me:

Do not leave me, I need you
...
why did you do that?

And I answer:

I did not, it happens to you
anything ...

I received one last kiss ... Who
me much relieved ...

But my time had come
ds I died in his arms.
His last words I heard were
: "I love you"


Love so beautiful every day ...

A gentle spring

that we feel over time,

a rose scented
the smell of being loved ...

In the arms of his sweetheart,
we feel love,
we feel so good,
holding his hands ...

It embraces love, which rhymes with
always
one looks tenderly
every moment ...

A gentle life, a sweetness that
life
a love for life,
and a woman who they say yes ...


Sers

me tight I'm afraid you leave me, Fear

you hurt me, I want to love


But I do not know how ...
All I know is I'm afraid
,
Afraid of losing you, that you forget
Fear, From
not even be for you a friend ... Tell Me What

no you will not leave me,
Tell me if you like me
That you never leave me!


You promised

Tonight you go out with your friends

No nonsense you have promised me

It should be fun
was one life, you should take advantage

I'll trust
I just hope you do not wilt t'enter
is hard to resistance
When you're young and we want to try everything

Tonight you go out with your friends
No nonsense you have promised me
He must learn to limit
And say not to stop abusing

It is two o'clock when they call me
Very quickly I came
You were there .. You spread
looked at me and said " you're beautiful "

I did not know what to say I do not understand

You made me a little smile
And you said" mostly do not worry "

I've taken the hand, while letting my tears flow
You would explain
I told you it was better to stop
I do not stop watching your eyes shine

you sit there lying
Firefighters trying to heal you
And I'll stand by you
Without saying a word by the fear of what happened to you

A man came to me and told me
the accident
Too alcohol in the blood
The car has lost its path

as I stood alone with you lying
I did not know what to think
I resisted the urge to scream
But I never ceased to cry


Then you looked at me one tiny voice you me You said .. I'm sorry


Tonight you go out with your friends

No nonsense you have promised me
But it's so hard to respect
That's all over now
is what you have left us.


Loving

When you told me

It is simple

friends I said yes to keep you
Even if I wanted more than your friendship
Then this girl came in your
heart And in mine was rooted pain
When you receive this message
It will be too late I already sunk

marks on my arms are already plotted
Forgive me I have taken you But I do
longer bear this life
Being so close to you
Without being able to take you in my arms
I really want you to be happy
Forgive me, but without you I did not live ...


love and friendship

Love can happen at any moment, in these moments

now

sometimes we see friends and friends who find
and love for life ... Some people find

love,
in one day
they are friends,
and all of a sudden love for life ...

There are some couples that have formed thus
and who have love for life,
others try
and then we keep the friendship ...

Love can be the greatest gift, and it's so beautiful
,
he must take care not to have
of grief ...



1 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment