SMS texting love messages and love quotes jealousy
"There are 12 months a year ... 30 days per month ... 7 days a week ... 24 hours a day ... 60 minutes per hour ... but only the one you love. "
" If I could change the alphabet I would put that 3 letters: JTM "
" What is love? those who do not call it responsibility. those who play with it call it a game. those who did not call it a dream. those who understand it call it destiny. I called you. "
" If one day you forget me forget what had text but no sender "
" Words begin with ABC. The numbers start with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me! "
" Do you think men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace to fly ... I hope you find yours. "
" Your smile is the sunshine of my day, your kiss is the bed "
0 comments:
Post a Comment