Like the thrill that came over me,
At each of your touch, On my body I shudderhear your heart beat my Princess, I
greenhouse cons you, you smile at me,
With one hand I touch your butt, the other
I will term it is exquisite pleasure
rises gently finesse
Your perfume excites my senses asleep
Your kisses full of tenderness,
Lightness of your fingers undecided
on my chest, your little weakness,
The lovely flower blossoming in your body, I
meaning the tips of your breasts that stand,
Your volcano ignites again, you're begging me,
You're on the brink of orgasm is drunkenness,
Not now, you have to wait, I'm punished ,
The cloth wings and discover your goddess body, I
down my index finger on the walls of envy, I slide
the bottom of the valley with address,
River Magic inundates your hill and you Cumming.
Toi Toi
fascinates me
My heart glows,
When the ringing crystalCome delight my ear,
Words like music coaxing
Say this way divine
Look dangerous hawthorn,
Stokes embers that drive,
My thoughts libertine
My sweet naughty!
You my beloved
I have much pleasure to wish you,
For this sweet new year,
All these desires too often dreamed,Take life for all is finally realized, always fill
In your heart on fire,
Let the stars shine in your eyes,
Reflect the route as desired,
In life frequently disrupted, the happiness brought by
,
Each new year,
This I'll still want t ' marvel.
Far from you I can see you t'effleurer,
I'm much too far,
I can only imagine,These hills and valleys, it pleases me
petting
kiss my lips, your source
Browse Magic
These sweet scents intoxicate,
The big wave is engulfed,
We will surely capsize
careful not to drown,
In my arms I'll hold you, your heart beat
then subside
Falling asleep against you exhausted.
with you soon
The moon shines in a halo,
The breeze caress your skin soft,
Leaving these scents from Kenzo,Wrap your body up and down, I'm
only lost on a raft In
distance a lighthouse shines on this island,
Your green eyes half-closed
Look at this wide expanse of water,
A thought passes over the sea, flew to
winging scope by a bird,
You make my body vibrate a thousand bursts,
wave vanishes on the hot sand, bits of gold
Your restless under your hat,
The wheel of fortune turns in this new day,
I leave my pen to tell you soon.
I dreamed of you
Your image is engraved in my memory I wanted
escape, get out of my life
But everywhere I go I only think of you And yet youdo not know how much I'm loving ...
Your approach so light mesmerizes my eyes.
Your long hair floating in the wind raised
And dance on your shoulders accentuating the charm
one golden halo came from another time ...
I love your smile that lights your face And
the sound of your voice that resonates with my heart, As the song
a siren. I must still wise
Lest I succumb to so many splendors
Your eyes so deep penetrated my soul
Your eyes full of light have changed my whole life I love your beautiful neckline
who fulfilled my fantasies Your
Brilliant white teeth lighting up my nights One day
you came into my secret garden
under a shower of roses in bloom by roads,
You gave me your hand and a discreet kiss
... But I woke up and you were gone ...
Maybe someday you will read this poem,
It's never too late to say his feelings
I just wanted to tell you: I love you
As you would have said one day the handsome Prince Charming.
Hope
Where are you, where I am,
Where did you escape?
Where are our exquisite moments?The evil is there, it haunts me,
I do not know where it leads me,
Atonement my baby doll.
You suffer a thousand evils, and I
put yourself through other words,
Everything in me is just sobbing,
Amidst this sea on a raft
I wear on the wave that heavy burden, I
capsizes, these blasts of brutal
My tears continue to flow in streams ,
Off a lighthouse shines on this island, still a mirage
where a cruise ship
Glides on this stretch of water.
0 comments:
Post a Comment