Monday, June 14, 2010
Green Urine Causes Leukemia
" I failed several times in my life and that is why I succeed. "
Michael Jordan
"Choose a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life. "
Confucius
" We spend half his life waiting for those we love and the other half to leave those we love. "
Victor Hugo
" To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. "
Mark Twain
" The lie is a condition life. "
Friedrich Nietzsche
" When you do not know what life is, how can we know death? "
Chinese Proverb
" The life of man is like a candle in the wind "
Chinese Proverb
" life and death are one, like the river and the sea are one. "
Khalil Gibran
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. "
Robert Frost
" Life is given to individual property, it is given to all in usufruct. "
Latin Proverb
" A life is worth nothing but nothing beats a lifetime. "
Andre Malraux
" Life is but a breath, the cloud dissipates and passes. "
proverb from the Bible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment